|SOLID BACKGROUND IN
SCIENCE PLUS EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH BUSINESS TOPICS
- Business and law: Contracts, negotiations, company
& industry materials, correspondence, etc.
- Sales and marketing: Sales and marketing in the information
- Science: Biology, medicine, chemistry
- Technology: Gas & oil, metal casting, water
purification, natural resource extraction and processing,, computer hardware and
peripherals, electronics, etc.
- Other technical or otherwise difficult subjects
- Machine translation for long
straight-forward documents (e.g. part lists, standard forms)
- Document development - some
sketchy notes in, a finished document out
- Linguistic evaluation of texts, including assessment of their
- Editing by qualified Russian
and English native speakers
- Research and
- Logistics: transportation, scheduling, telephone work, and other
TRAVEL NO PROBLEM
- Out-of-town or out-of-country assignments welcomed. My Russian and Canadian
citizenship means I can freely travel on your behalf throughout CIS countries, Europe, and
North America, no visa delays, no hassles. Hot spots no problem.
Paul Voytinsky in his home office in
the Zamoskvorechye district of Moscow (across the Moskva river from the Red Square)
Guide services and support: orientation, tickets,
co-ordination, what's where etc.
WE ARE OFFICIAL
Certification of our translations by Notary Public is no problem,
and our Certificate itself is bilingual
Yes, we can issue invoices as required by Russian tax authorities
INTERPRETING OVER THE PHONE
CLIENTS AND REFERENCES
Well-known corporate clients include Hewlett-Packard, DuPont,
Siberian Aluminium, Eurasian Patent Organization and others. I specialize, however, in
servicing small dynamic organizations. I shall be glad to put you in touch with those who
used and could comment on my services.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
|EASY TO REACH
- Collaboration with professional editors results in publication quality
- If I'm totally out of reach (which happens very rarely) please contact
translators/interpreters from my Colleagues &
Competitor list. COLLEAGUES: ASK TO BE ADDED TO THIS LIST!!
- $25-50/hour, or $200 - 350US/day for interpreting
- $12.50-18/page (250 words) for written translations
- Hourly rate for things other than interpreting: $15-25US/hr
- for long assignments (around $150-200/day)
- for non-profit organizations "of the approved type"
- For your convenience, savings and safety, I ACCEPT CHEQUES DRAWN ON ANY WESTERN
BANK!! For legal impeccability of your business, I can even take the totally official
- Credit cards will be processed soon (expected April 2002)
- We are in a good position to take care of many of your needs, such as
accommodation and transportation.
- Take a look at the list of our Business Services
or start with the Main Index